-->

Goodbye Nam da reum!

Who doesn't know about him? The talented young actor who has started his career early by acting with astounding skill, Nam da reum, often played as the child / younger version of the MC in many popular Korean drama. While he continues to prove what a good actor he is growing up to be on screen, off-screen his mother has revealed that Nam Da Reum has been accepted to Chung-Ang University.Several Korean drama fans have seen Nam Da Reum grow from the young boy in Boys Over Flowers to a handsome performer in Start-Up.  He’s so talented that he even gives our favorite stars a run for their money. Nam Da Reum was just 12 years old when many of us first noticed him as little Ki Ha Myung turned Choi Dal Po.

As the actor is currently only 21 years old (As Korean standard), he is not yet required to serve, but he explained in his letter that it has always been one of his personal goals to enlist early. Previously it was revealed that Nam Da Reum has been accepted to Chung-Ang University last year. was accepted in the early admissions. The actor has enrolled in the department of Performing Arts Creation. 

This is his official statement regarding his enlistment:

"Hello. This is Nam Da Reum. 

Are you enjoying your Lunar New Year holiday? I hope all our Unique (fandom name) members have a happy new year, and spend a healthy year in 2022. 

I wrote this because there was news that I wanted to relay directly to you all. One week later, on February 8, 2022, I am scheduled to enlist in the military. I had apologetic feelings toward Unique members because I couldn't tell you in advance, as I was quietly preparing after the date was confirmed. But I am relaying the news here because I wanted to let Unique members hear the news first. 

Ever since I was young, it was my goal to enlist in the military early. I couldn't go [to the army] when I was 20 years old, but I think it's a good thing that I am able to at least go at age 21. After I return, I will show you even better sides of myself as an adult, and as an actor. Unique members, please be careful of your health. I will return as a more mature person.

Thank you."

He's definitely gonna be the next yoo seung ho and yeo jin goo. Actors who successfully transformed from child actor to adult actor. Can't wait to see him back after he finished his enlistment 2 years later!

1 Response to "Goodbye Nam da reum!"

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah artikel

https://vanbun.blogspot.com/
google.com, pub-3503898350430373, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0