-->

EX IKON member, Bobby TOLD HIS DISSATISFACTION Toward YG

We already sadden by the news of our beloved IKON's leader departure from the group, BI. Yet on 3rd July, YGE not only removed his photos and profile in their YG official site, they also removed all iKON albums and the other songs which B.I produced and sing from his profile on Melon and Soribada. Now, there are just 3 album/songs that their distributor is different from YG which are Mnet songs. Also, iKON albums are removed in his Genie profile too. It's only possible if the company (yg) request this deletion.
However, the interested thing is that YG Entertainment didn't remove songs/albums from any other artists who left YGE before included PSY, Park Bom, Epik High etc. Even, Seungri has still his own songs and BIGBANG albums in his profile on music sites. Park Bom also has still her solo and 2NE1 songs in her profile.

What's interesting enough, BI, has complained about YG before, many times.
In his appearance on Korean tv show Radio Star explained: "You even have to report when you're going to the convenience store in front of the dorm. I'm 24 years old but it's like saying, 'Daddy I'm going to the store'."

Bobby also said that he doesn't own a car because iKON members aren't allowed to get driver's licenses, a restriction also in place for Winner too. The dating ban is also very much still in place for the members, to the point where they can't talk to labelmates BlackPink.

"We can't even see BlackPink right now. They wouldn't let us say hi to each other," he said. "During my trainee days, I would actively try to get with pretty ladies when I saw them but now I just think to myself, 'They're beautiful' and soon give up."

Bobby then shared, "Like today, I don't really care about what I wear but YG told me to send pictures of my outfit. I ended up wearing the final outfit that passed."

He added, "On social media, a member posted a photo of a door. He then told him to not upload things that don't have any meaning."

2 Responses to "EX IKON member, Bobby TOLD HIS DISSATISFACTION Toward YG"

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah artikel

https://vanbun.blogspot.com/
google.com, pub-3503898350430373, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0